• Working experience with libraries such as JQuery, Angular and Knockout.
• Developing for mobile handsets using web technologies.
• Experience developing and delivering products in an agile environment.
• Experienced in Visual Studio (2015 & higher).
• Working knowledge of ASP.NET
• Previous experience on large internet sites with high traffic load.
Skills & Competencies
• A strong understanding of UI/UX design principles, with excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to be relied upon to ensure projects within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
• You must be able to monitor your own activities and take corrective action as and when necessary.
• We expect you to work with others toward shared goals and by doing so meeting or exceeding them.
• Must be flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work closely with the UI Designers to translate their UI designs into pixel perfect code.
• Support the C#.Net Developers in implementing front-end interfaces across the web and mobile-web platforms.
• Ensure your code is W3C compliant and works across all popular browsers, both web and mobile-web.
• Skilled in creating newsletters and promo mailers which work across all mail clients.
Salary: Market Related